Absolute Law Group
Are you burnt out and tired of working 60+ our weeks? Looking for a strong culture and help the aging population? Do you have a knack for reviewing data, highlighting what’s important, maintaining order and systems, meeting deadlines, taking on challenges, prospecting and innovation?
Are you “the one” who:
- Follows through
- Is client-focused and an amazing team player
- Loves working with the elderly population
- Has a great attitude
- Is a natural problem-solver
- Finds joy in bringing peace of mind to others
- Is a self-starter who adapts easily to changing priorities
Absolute Law Group is growing and adding an Associate Attorney to its team.
If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to speak with you. For the right person, we are open to considering a flexible work arrangement, too.
What will you do in this role?
- Some document drafting; reviewing documents, and initial consultations to get clients to sign on for services
- You may meet with clients to walk them through their documents
- Answer client phone calls and emails
- Conduct research as needed
- Help clients with long-term care planning; design the plans and work collaboratively with paralegals
- Learn and handle the many components of estate planning and estate administration, hence the need to be detail-oriented and have a high need for follow-through
- Self-organization is also paramount in order to meet deadlines and to “wow” clients. And, we don't hove
Once you are trained we make sure you are empowered to excel!
- To make a difference and be effective on this flourishing elder law team, ideally, the successful candidate must have a JD, active FL license, 2-4 years of experience in estate administration, estate planning, probate, guardianship, and/or elder law and be driven to serve clients. You also have amazing integrity and work ethic... constantly thinking about how to make things better for clients and doing the best job you can for them. You treat clients as if they were your family.
Here is what we're also looking for:
- Exceptional research and writing skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Someone who takes initiative and owns their job, their clients, and deadlines
- You are adept with technology; our office thrives on it and embraces it
- A team player with superb organizational, follow-through, and time management skills and no task is beneath you
- Ability to deliver fantastic client service and walk clients through documents explaining them in laymen’s terms
- Ability to learn and willingness to draft documents
- A positive attitude; and someone who can develop rapport with prospective clients and close the deal and get clients to hire us
- A strong work ethic, and someone who thinks like an owner can do great things for the firm
- Someone who values a peaceful work environment
About Absolute Law Group
Absolute Law Group is a boutique law firm specializing in elder law. We have 3 offices in Central Florida- The Villages, Ocala and Citrus County, but serve clients all over the state.