Sowards Law Firm
Sowards Law Firm, Campbell, CA, based estate planning law firm seeks an experienced estate planning/trust administration attorney. Applicants should be highly motivated, detail orientated, team players with a positive attitude. Ideal candidates will possess excellent organizational skills, written/verbal communication skills, and time management skills.
- Preparation of Revocable Trusts and Irrevocable Trusts
- Preparation of Wills, Powers of Attorney, Advance Health Care Directives, and related documents
- Meeting with clients to understand their wishes and review plans with attorneys
- Meeting with clients to execute estate plans
- Trust asset allocations and sub-trust funding (such as deeds and related forms), Affidavits, and working with appraisers
- Probate proceedings (from commencement of proceeding through final distribution)
- Prepare petitions and attend hearings regarding internal trust affairs in local courts
- Must be licensed to practice law in the State of California
- Must have five to ten years of experience in estate planning, trust administration, and probate
- Must have the ability to function at a high level
- Being a California Notary Public is a plus, but not necessarily required
$150,000 - $200,000 yearly
About Sowards Law Firm
The team at Sowards Law Firm is relationship-focused and works diligently to provide clients with peace of mind. We take our role as trusted advisors seriously and seek team members that align with our firm's core values.
We offer competitive compensation/benefits and the opportunity to be part of a great team. We have regular team-building events which make Sowards Law Firm a fun place to work.