Absolute Law Group
Do you have a knack for reviewing data, highlighting what’s important, maintain order and systems, meeting deadlines, taking on challenges, prospecting and innovation?
Yes? Then, please read on.
Are you “the one” who:
- Follows through
- Is client-focused and an amazing team player
- Loves working with the elderly population
- Has a great attitude
- Is a natural problem-solver
- Finds joy in bringing peace of mind to others
- Is a self-starter who adapts easily to changing priorities
Are you a good attorney, but burnt out and tired of working 60+ hours a week?
Absolute Law Group is growing and adding an associate attorney to its team.
What will you do in this role?
- Some document drafting; reviewing documents, and initial consultations to get clients to sign on for services
- You may meet with clients to walk them through their documents
- Answer client phone calls and emails
- Conduct research as needed
- Learn and handle the many components of estate planning and estate administration, hence the need to be detail-oriented and have a high need for follow-through
Self-organization is also paramount in order to meet deadlines and to “wow” our clients. And, we don't hover. Do we have metrics? Sure. Do we believe in timely client communication within 24 hours? Yes. However, once you master the learning curve, we want you to own your job and own your clients. You will be empowered!
To make a difference and be effective on this flourishing elder law team, ideally, the successful candidate must have a JD, active FL license, 1-3 years experience in estate administration, estate planning, and/or elder law and be driven to serve clients.
Here's what we're also looking for:
- Exceptional research and writing skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Some who take initiative and owns their job, their clients, and deadlines
- A team player with superb organizational, follow-through, and time management skills and no task is beneath you
- Ability to deliver fantastic client service and walk clients through documents explaining them in laymen’s terms
- Ability to learn and willingness to draft documents
- A positive attitude; and someone who can develop rapport with prospective clients and close the deal and get clients to hire us
- A strong work ethic, and someone who thinks like an owner can do great things for the firm
- Drama and negativity is not something we would like, please
If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to speak with you. For the right person, we are open to considering a flexible work arrangement, too.
$60,000 - $75,000 depending on experience
About Absolute Law Group
Absolute Law Group is a boutique law firm specializing in elder law. We have 3 offices in Central Florida- The Villages, Ocala and Citrus County, but serve clients all over the state.