Robert M Goldberg & Associates, PC
Our law firm is looking for an attorney who is ready to represent our existing client base and meet with new prospects to turn them into raving fans! The ideal candidate will work closely with the firm’s clients, administrative staff, and senior partners. If you have the ability to handle a diverse caseload, have stellar research and writing skills, can communicate effectively, and use today’s technology well, please start your application today!
- Advise clients by weighing available options toward a successful outcome and plan a course of action
- Oversee paralegals, law clerks, and administrative staff
- Complete legal research, prepare guardianship/conservatorship petitions and estate administration petitions and appear in court on behalf of clients
- Draft revocable living trusts, wills, financial powers of attorney and health care powers of attorney
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is necessary
- Able to work independently while handling multiple files
- Public speaking, decision-making, communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills are necessary for this role
- Successful completion of accredited law school with Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree with 2 years of related experience
- You focus on estate planning because you enjoy helping people.
- You pride yourself in high-quality work.
- You want to work at a firm that is using the latest technology to make you as efficient as possible
- You are very good with e-mail, spreadsheets, word processing, and internet research.
- You can meet a billable requirement of at least 32 hours a week.
- You see an opportunity for clarification and organization where other people see a mess.
- You are an amazing and creative writer with a sickening degree of attention to detail.
- You are a well-respected, assertive advocate who always maintains a high level of personal and professional integrity and professional ethics both inside and outside of the office.
- You are an awesome juggler of tasks and can change gears quickly.
- You do not think scanning and copying are “beneath you.”
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Robert M Goldberg & Associates, PC
We are a rapidly growing estate planning, elder law, and estate administration with our hub located in Peachtree City, Georgia. Our passion is helping families protect everyone and everything they love. We believe in helping good families get through the process as best they can to give them what they want most - peace of mind!