Law Office of DuPont and Blumenstiel
We are searching for a highly analytical applicant who is capable of working full time and possesses strong negotiation and organizational abilities to join our growing firm as an estate planning attorney. You will create wills, trusts, and powers of attorney for our clients and their families and educate them on matters of insurance and powers of attorney. To guarantee that an estate is managed in accordance with the estate owner's intentions, this role demands a high degree of responsibility. We are searching for an applicant with substantial experience in estate planning. Please apply if this sounds like a great opportunity!
- Educate clients about options for retirement, donating to charity, and purchasing insurance
- Consult clients about your plans for distributing their assets
- Assist clients effectively by understanding their needs, analyzing the situation, then strategizing and deciding on a proper course of action
- Draft and file wills, trusts, and powers of attorney
- Ensure clients are effectively represented at court hearings as needed
- Active membership with the ABA (American Bar Association)
- Working knowledge of title insurance, wills, trusts, property management, and residential and commercial real estate law, including litigation
- Must have worked on estate planning and probate law issues for at least 1-2 years
- Excellent communication skills, especially in highly stressful and emotional situations
- 4-year degree with a legal background and J.D. degree are necessary for this position
$40,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Law Office of DuPont and Blumenstiel
The law office of DuPont and Blumenstiel is a rapidly growing law firm centered in Dublin, Ohio and serving clients throughout the United States. From our core vision of being advocates for persons who have had their health adversely impacted by the negligent acts of others and helping persons grow and protect their assets we have been rapidly growing and expanding during the last several years and are expanding to a national presence. We are a core value driven business that believes that the clients, team members, and the business all benefit when the team members are placed in a position where their unique abilities are maximized and they are encouraged to be the best that they can be.