Steinbacher, Goodall & Yurchak
Are you an estate planning, estate administration, or elder law attorney?
Are you tired of the corporate grind and know you want a better work/life balance?
Do you feel called to serve others to help them navigate the end-of-life issues?
Are you ready to demonstrate your expertise in an enterprising firm?
Then, please read on…
Steinbacher, Goodall & Yurchak, is a law firm that provides estate planning, estate administration, and asset protection planning for their clients. They have two office locations: Williamsport and State College.
We are looking for someone that is well-organized, adaptable to change, can meet deadlines, follow systems yet uses judgment while providing an exceptional client experience, while ensuring that the legal services provided by the firm are in accord with the firm’s policies, procedures, and standards. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
We are looking to hire an attorney that is super detail-oriented to handle the many moving parts of probate and estate administration and do some drafting, too.
- Your responsibilities, depending on experience, may include assisting with drafting documents; conducting initial consultation meetings with clients with the ability to quote fees and convert prospects to clients; reviewing all documents for quality and accuracy; meeting with clients to design planning that will work to best to serve clients’ interests; work efficiently and make recommendations to improve processes, and be well organized to ensure clients’ files move smoothly through the office. While we need someone, who can think and contribute to our practice, we do have systems in place that must be adhered to and a case management system, Action Step, that must be followed.
- You are able and willing to conduct research and can also meet with clients for document signing meetings- either in person or via Zoom video conference, and other duties as assigned.
- You have a passion for helping clients and must be able to effectively communicate with clients.
- You are compassionate, and yet you also understand that the firm needs to work efficiently in order to grow and to best serve the community.
- You must also take accountability for all your work, never shirking responsibility or blaming others.
- You are a creative problem-solver that takes initiative, has a meticulous eye for detail, and the desire and capacity to handle the many deadlines and moving pieces of probate and trust administration filings.
- You have the ability to connect with clients.
- You have Integrity, are honest and trustworthy, and are willing to do whatever it takes to help the team as a whole.
- Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited school of law with a current license to practice law in the state of Pennsylvania with 0-3 years experience in estate planning, elder law, estate administration, and/or long-term care planning experience.
- In a nutshell, you will have a knack for producing excellent legal work, are great with clients, and can follow procedures. You are adaptable to change, and you have a track record of meeting deadlines. You are also coachable, have a positive attitude, willing to learn, and always treat others with respect.
If you are “THE ONE” we are looking for, please tell us why we should schedule an interview with you, and include your desired pay requirements in a cover letter.
$55,000 - $65,000 depending on experience
About Steinbacher, Goodall & Yurchak
We are an elder care and special needs law firm with locations in Williamsport and State College, PA. We provide protection in times of prosperity, security in times of uncertainty, and comfort in times of crisis.
Steinbacher, Goodall & Yurchak was established in 2002 by Julieanne E. Steinbacher who, in addition to being an attorney, is also a gerontologist and social worker. The vision of the Firm is to provide our clients with an individual and unique plan to protect their assets for future generations while providing for their immediate and future needs. At Steinbacher, Goodall & Yurchak, clients are served by a team of attorneys, social workers, and legal assistants who dedicate their professional lives, day in and day out, to finding the answers to client questions. We will give our clients peace of mind that comes from knowing that they have prepared for the inevitabilities of life.