Jenny Maraghy Team with Joyner Fine Properties
We are looking for a new addition to our team!
The Escrow Officer will be expected to timely and accurately execute the following tasks:
- Complete real estate escrow (purchase/sale/refi) transactions by determining requirements; clearing title; assembling, preparing, and reviewing closing documents, ALTA Settlement Statements, balancing and setting up disbursement of funds. Determine escrow requirements by studying lender instructions.
- Respond to all questions and requests surrounding the transaction in a timely and helpful manner.
- Provides a very high level of customer service to all parties involved in the transaction.
- Completes closing transaction documents by assembling documents; reviewing documents with parties; explaining provisions and procedures; answering questions; checking documents for completeness and accuracy; obtaining signatures.
- Prepare ALTA Settlement Statements for TRID transaction by utilizing lender instructions.
- Timely balancing of lender's funds for disbursement.
- Complies with regulatory requirements.
- Must have a Virginia Notary Commission.
- Must have, or be willing to quickly obtain Virginia Title Producer's License. Excellent written and verbal skills to effectively communicate and present at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and effectively prioritize and execute in a fast paced environment.
- High level of demonstrated customer service, and time management skills.
- Escrow/Title industry experience with a minimum of 2 years escrow officer experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as underwriting guideline matrix, lender's instructions, trust agreements and preliminary title reports/commitments.
- Basic math skills with understanding of "escrow" type math.
- Exposure to high volume, paperless office environment preferred, but not required.
- Experience with SoftPro.
$45,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Jenny Maraghy Team with Joyner Fine Properties
Formed 4 years ago, the Jenny Maraghy Team is a dynamic team of agents located in the Fan area property at 1318 W. Main St.
Our team will sell approximately 250 homes this year all around the Richmond metro area and surrounding counties. Our sales volume this year will exceed $75,000,000. Our goal for 2018 is to help 500 buyers and sellers with their move for a total of $150,000,000 in volume. So we are going and are looking for experienced, fun folks interested in working hard.
Our team consists of 17 licensed agents and 4 operations specialists, all of which are full time and totally dedicated to our profession.
Sound like a train you would like to hop on? Lets chat!