Safeguard Escrow Inc
Safeguard Escrow is seeking an experienced Escrow Sales Officer to join our team. The ideal individual must be self-motivated and highly organized, with strong time-management and prioritization skills. This role is responsible for building relationships, maintaining the company’s current clients while actively seeking new clients.
- Build and maintain relationships with prospects and existing clients
- Develop leads and sales opportunities and follow through with a defined sales plan
- Maintain an updated target list of prospective, qualified customers and monitor progress in converting from prospective to current customers
- Attend networking events, mixers, and real estate industry functions
- Achieve personal sales and profit targets according to sales plan created by sales manager
- Self-motivated and sales goal-oriented driven
- Requires excellent communication skills with both potential clients and the escrow team
- Understanding of escrow services required
- Ability to assess a client’s needs and maintain a point of contact through the escrow process
- 2-4 years of sales experience in (Escrow or Real estate industry preferred)
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
$60,000 - $96,000 yearly
About Safeguard Escrow Inc
We are a company that is committed to growth, both personally and professionally, with a culture of excellence, fun, and respect. We bring passion and a selfless, customer-centric attitude into every interaction we are involved in. We aspire to create meaningful relationships with our clients that last a lifetime by committing only to the highest levels of service.