Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Are you a highly motivated and experienced escrow officer with strong attention to detail and exemplary organization skills? If so, we are looking for you! You’ll ensure that escrow instructions are followed and lender requirements are met until closing documents are created in time for disbursing. If you are looking for an excellent closing position where you will contribute to a fun and fast-paced work environment, please start your application today!
- Help coordinate the title policy with the title examiner
- Interact and coordinate with industry contacts such as realtors, loan officers, underwriters, brokers, buyers, and sellers
- Complete administrative tasks such as reporting and ensure all funds are disbursed accurately
- Work in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations when dealing with escrow transactions and escrow accounts
- Adhere to all terms and conditions of the purchase agreement and monitor progress
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Firm understanding of real estate law, title and insurance, company policies and procedures, and regulatory guidelines
- Proficient working with escrow / title software
- Over 3 years of real estate closing experience in residential sales, commercial sales, refinance, REO, or short sale escrow
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred — high school diploma required
- Possess a strong understanding of title commitments, mortgage loans, title insurance, and real estate contracts
About Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Our Top Agent Experts team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!