Keller Williams Pacific Estates
A beautiful office in the heart of Long Beach is on the hunt for an expert Escrow Processor. The primary responsibility of an Escrow Processor is to provide support and assistance for the Escrow Officer on all aspects of running the desk. Established policies and procedures are to be followed in accordance with industry guidelines and standards while insuring a high level of service with the escrow team, clients and management.
- Handles general processing to include: SI’s, docs to title, title policies, refund checks, orders payoff demands and HOA documents, package termite reports, mandatory disclosures, etc.
- Package new escrows and receipt in initial deposits.
- Open title order and deliver Preliminary Title Reports to all parties.
- Request all items needed for escrow transactions: ordering of insurance, closing protection letters, etc.
- Prepare primary amendments: vesting, lender, rate/term, legal description, etc.
- Determine escrow requirements by reviewing lender instructions and prepare estimated closing statements
- Loan document signings, set up files for recording and preliminary balances files.
- Package loan documents, orders insurance, CPL and packages closings.
- Assist in preparation and delivery of weekly status reports.
- Perform other duties as requested including assistance to team members when the need arises.
- Accountable for client satisfaction, quality of work and maintaining company value.
- Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Reliable and dependable
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- Demonstrates a sincere appreciation for others
- Team player
- Motivated and driven
- Detail oriented
- Strong customer service skills
- RBJ experience is a plus
- 1 year of escrow experience preferred
based on experience
About Keller Williams Pacific Estates
In everything we do, our passion is derived through an unbridled enthusiasm for what we can do for each other. We became #1 because we value our culture as #1!
For our clients, colleagues and peers, our high expectation for service, camaraderie and purpose can only be met through upholding the four pillars in which our culture is built upon: