Front Door Escrow
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced full-time escrow officer to oversee all aspects of mortgage closings. You’ll play a key position on a supportive team where you can truly shine. If you are looking for a well-established and industry-leading company to take your experience to the next level, we’d love to hear from you today!
- Complete administrative tasks such as reporting and ensure all funds are disbursed accurately
- Conduct professional interaction and coordinate with industry contacts such as loan officers, underwriters, realtors, brokers, buyers, and sellers
- Ensure all terms and conditions of the purchase agreement are being completed timely and accurately
- Obtain, review, and clarify purchase agreements, contracts, title commitments, and lender instructions to ensure successful closing
- Work in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations when dealing with escrow transactions and escrow accounts
- Experienced with software using escrow / title functions
- Must possess a strong understanding of real estate contracts, mortgage loans, title commitments, and title insurance
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are a must
- Strong knowledge of the escrow process, title process, regulatory guidelines, and company policies / procedures
About Front Door Escrow
We are a RE/MAX affiliated escrow office with very productive agents and a full time lender. We have been established since 2007 and are excited to hire the right candidate for the future.