We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced full-time escrow officer to oversee all aspects of mortgage closings. You’ll play a key position on a supportive team where you can truly shine. If you are looking for a well-established and industry-leading company to take your experience to the next level, apply today!
- Assure all escrow transactions and escrow accounts are handled in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- Adhere to all terms and conditions of the purchase agreement and monitor progress
- Help coordinate the title policy with the title examiner
- Coordinate and interact professionally with industry contacts such as loan officers, underwriters, brokers, buyers, sellers, and realtors
- Obtain, review, and clarify purchase agreements, contracts, title commitments, and lender instructions to ensure successful closing
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred — high school diploma required
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient working with escrow / title software
- Strong knowledge of the escrow process, title process, regulatory guidelines, and company policies / procedures
- Must possess a strong understanding of real estate contracts, mortgage loans, title commitments, and title insurance
$66,000 - $72,000 plus
About Power Escrow
Power Escrow is an independent escrow company in the north county coastal area with an experienced escrow team continuing to grow as we grow our business with a great following of clients. We are ready to grow again!