Meridian Title Company of Wichita
We are looking for a motivated escrow processing manager to WOW our customers! Are you an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, friendly team-oriented environment? We love serving our clients, our realtors, and our affiliates. When you choose Meridian Title of Wichita, you can count on our comprehensive understanding of the real estate industry. Join us today!
- Welcome customers and answer calls to provide an amazing client experience.
- Communicate with business partners via phone and email to fulfill requirements for real estate closings.
- Scheduling and coordinating real estate closing with clients, real estate agents, lenders, and other associated parties.
- Maintain ongoing communication with clients throughout the real estate closing process.
- Ongoing training and continuing education of real estate and title laws and policies.
- Administrative office duties.
The ideal candidate shall have a minimum of 2 years of experience in an office environment.
- Strong problem solving and prioritization skills.
- Relationship management with an emphasis on service and client experience.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and flexibility.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Self-driven individual with the ability to work with minimal direction.
- Must have a high school diploma.
$35,000 - $45,000 (depending on experience)
About Meridian Title Company of Wichita
Meridian Title Company of Wichita brings more than 100 years of combined experience in title insurance, real estate, mortgage documentation and closing techniques.