Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced full-time escrow officer to oversee all aspects of mortgage closings. You’ll play a key position on a supportive team where you can truly shine. If you are looking for a well-established and industry-leading company to take your experience to the next level, we’d love to hear from you today!
- Help coordinate the title policy with the title examiner
- Monitor progress in compliance with all terms and conditions of purchase contracts
- Prepare and send out closing packages to buyers, sellers, brokers, attorneys, and lenders
- Conduct professional interaction and coordinate with industry contacts such as loan officers, underwriters, realtors, brokers, buyers, and sellers
- Work in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations when dealing with escrow transactions and escrow accounts
- Must possess a strong understanding of real estate contracts, mortgage loans, title commitments, and title insurance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- High school diploma required — work experience or college degree preferred
- Solid knowledge of title insurance, regulatory guidelines, the escrow process, legal documents, and real estate property law
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working with real estate closing: residential sales, refinance, commercial sales, REO and short sale escrow
$40,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC
Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC is an innovative title agency headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas servicing 42 states.