We are looking for a full time, high energy, faced paced escrow officer for our growing office. Grow your escrow business with a staff of positive minded co-workers. You will enjoy our great location in Mission Viejo, CA! Complete all escrow paperwork and files in a healthy and friendly environment. If you enjoy your current escrow position and are looking for a growth opportunity in a growing company, you are our candidate!
- Summarize the recorded documents such as trust deeds, property titles, mortgages, etc.
- Read search requests to determine the type of title evidence required to obtain descriptions of properties
- Prepare and maintain reports describing title encumbrances detected during searching activities
- Obtain and study the maps or drawings delineating properties from county surveyors or assessors
- Examining the individual titles to check whether it may restrict the property use due to delinquent taxes
- Solve any title related issues by conferring with realtors, buyers, sellers, lending institutional personnel, surveyors, courthouse personnel, etc.
- Prepare documents regarding the list of legal instruments required for a specific piece of land
- Updating the records and maintaining the systems with appropriate data as per needed
- Verifying the accuracy of the land related documents
- Supervise the workers who search the records and examine the title and providing them with necessary guidance
- Examine the closing files for any errors and ensure that the information recorded is executed according to the rules and regulations
- Assess fees to the clients according to the registration of property related documents
- Prepare the closing statements
- Minimum of 5 years of Escrow Experience
- Bachelors Degree
HOMZ Real Estate is a new name, for a high producing boutique brokerage based in Orange County California (Mission Viejo). Technology is not only our friend, but a companion, in all aspects of our business as we strive to bring our clients the highest level of customer service from condo to castle (we sell some pretty sweet homes!). We are opening our new office and poised for rapid growth!