Keller Williams Pacific Estates
Our office is full of young, tech-savvy, high unit producers. We sell over 200 homes per month! If you like being your own boss, are high energy, and like the flexibility of making the business your own through innovation and system based structure, then this is for you!
The ideal candidate will be driven, entrepreneurial, passionate, polished and savvy.
As an Escrow Officer you will be responsible for the following, including, but not limited to:
- Performing Escrow Officer/ Junior EO's duties on all the files, including funding and closing of all transactions
- Opening and notating receipt in all new escrows
- Preparing estimated closing statements for buyer and seller, assisting lenders with their funding and closing conditions
- Entering the status reports with all pertinent information for clients
- Performing as back up to the team, and managing all aspects of the escrow transaction
- Performing functions to assist all parties involved in the escrow process
As an Escrow Officer / Junior Escrow Officer, you must have the ability to consistently meet deadlines, demonstrate strong follow through and have the ability to follow departmental procedures. You must have the ability to effectively present information, in face to face and small group situations, to customers, clients and other employees.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education or experience
- At least 2 years of experience as a lead Escrow Officer/ Junior EO or equivalent experience in an escrow background
- Notary, preferred
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to comprehend and write instructions, correspondence, and memos (proper punctuation, spelling, grammar a must)
- Strong interpersonal skills are required
- Knowledge of escrow software a plus
- Computer competency (Microsoft Office), keyboarding/data entry skills, basic math skills, spelling and proofreading
- Escrow Officer / Junior EO: 1-2 years
- Compensation is Based on Experience
About Keller Williams Pacific Estates
In everything we do, our passion is derived through an unbridled enthusiasm for what we can do for each other. We became #1 because we value our culture as #1!
For our clients, colleagues and peers, our high expectation for service, camaraderie and purpose can only be met through upholding the four pillars in which our culture is built upon: