Are you a highly motivated and experienced escrow officer with strong attention to detail and exemplary organization skills? If so, we are looking for you! You’ll ensure that escrow instructions are followed and lender requirements are met until closing documents are created in time for disbursing. If you are looking for an excellent closing position where you will contribute to a fun and fast-paced work environment, please start your application today!
- Collaborate with the title examiner to issue the title policy
- Ensure all terms and conditions of the purchase agreement are being completed timely and accurately
- Disburse escrow funds accurately and complete administrative tasks such as reporting
- Create and deliver closing settlement packages to agents, buyers, sellers, brokers, and lenders
- Comply with all state and federal laws governing escrow transactions and escrow accounts
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are a must
- Strong knowledge of the escrow process, title process, regulatory guidelines, and company policies / procedures
- Experienced with software using escrow / title functions
- Must possess a strong understanding of real estate contracts, mortgage loans, title commitments, and title insurance
- Prefer college degree or equivalent work experience — high school diploma required
$100,000 - $150,000
About Citizen Title
At Citizen Title we strive to provide a standard of high-quality professionalism, customer service and satisfaction to our clients in the real estate closing industry. We strive to earn repeat business by performing at a level to exceed expectations; getting deals closed and funded in a secure timely manner.