Magnus Title Agency
We’re seeking a motivated escrow officer to join our well-established escrow team. You’ll be responsible for expanding our operations and conducting closing processes for real estate transactions. Applicants should demonstrate strong attention to detail and commitment to customer service. If you are looking for an exciting position with a high-performing team, please apply today!
- Review title commitment, lender instructions, purchase and sale agreements to be sure the duties and responsibilities are clear to facilitate closing
- Monitor progress in compliance with all terms and conditions of purchase contracts
- Assure all escrow transactions and escrow accounts are handled in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- Finish administrative tasks such as reporting and ensure funds are disbursed accurately
- Conduct professional interaction and coordinate with industry contacts such as loan officers, underwriters, realtors, brokers, buyers, and sellers
- Possess a strong understanding of title commitments, mortgage loans, title insurance, and real estate contracts
- Must possess proficiency in escrow / title software
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working with real estate closing: residential sales, refinance, commercial sales, REO and short sale escrow
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred — high school diploma required
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Magnus Title Agency
Magnus Title Agency enjoys a position in the Arizona and Nevada title and escrow industry that provides the largest metropolitan residential markets with unparalleled service and title insurance products.
As the largest privately-held agency in Maricopa County, the company takes pride in the fact that decisions on each transaction have the immediate attention of an executive management staff with the authority to serve our clients in the most efficient manner to facilitate their transaction. As one of the largest issuing agencies for each of our three title insurance underwriters, we offer title insurance products from the most financially secure companies in the country.
The company’s owner, Ms. Cobra Collier, is one of the first women in the industry to own and operate the company she built. Her 20-plus years of service and onsite management are a source of leadership and strength to the staff and real estate community.