PV Settlement, LLC
We’re seeking a motivated HUD Prep officer to join our well-established escrow team. You’ll be responsible for expanding preparation of the HUD's and CD, matching up with lenders and processes for real estate transactions. Applicants should demonstrate strong attention to detail and commitment to customer service. Ability to work from home, is available. If you are looking for a lucrative position with a high-performing team, please apply today!
- Ensure all terms and conditions of the purchase agreement are being completed timely and accurately
- Work in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations when dealing with escrow transactions and escrow accounts
- Obtain, review, and clarify purchase agreements, contracts, title commitments, and lender instructions to ensure successful closing
- Prepare and send out closing packages to buyers, sellers, brokers, attorneys, and lenders
- 3+ years of real estate closing escrow transactions experience with residential sales, REO, refinance, short sale escrow, or commercial
- High school diploma required — work experience or college degree preferred
- Proficient working with escrow / title software
- Possess a strong understanding of title commitments, mortgage loans, title insurance, and real estate contracts
- Firm understanding of real estate law, title and insurance, company policies and procedures, and regulatory guidelines
$15 - $20 hourly
About PV Settlement, LLC
We are a Pittsburgh based, locally owned and operated Title Insurance Company that wants to keep the local touch, but compete on a national level. The trajectory of our company is 85 degrees north, so if you want to be a part of a growing team, that is changing all stigmas in the title insurance industry, then join us!