Are you a highly motivated and experienced escrow officer with strong attention to detail and exemplary organization skills? If so, we are looking for you! You’ll ensure that escrow instructions are followed and lender requirements are met until closing documents are created in time for disbursing. If you are looking for a lucrative closing position where you will contribute to a fun and fast-paced work environment, please send us your resume today!
- Assemble and deliver closing statements to buyers, sellers, brokers, agents, and lenders
- Make sure to review all paperwork including title commitments, purchase and sale agreements, and lender instructions to prepare for closing
- Work in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations when dealing with escrow transactions and escrow accounts
- Coordinate the issuance of title policies with title examiner
- Monitor progress in compliance with all terms and conditions of purchase contracts
- Firm understanding of real estate law, title and insurance, company policies and procedures, and regulatory guidelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Possess a strong understanding of title commitments, mortgage loans, title insurance, and real estate contracts
- 3+ years of real estate closing escrow transactions experience with residential sales, REO, refinance, short sale escrow, or commercial
- High school diploma required — work experience or college degree preferred
$66,000 - $72,000 plus
About Power Escrow
Power Escrow is an independent escrow company in the north county coastal area with an experienced escrow team continuing to grow as we grow our business with a great following of clients. We are ready to grow again!