We’re seeking a motivated and experienced senior-level escrow officer to join our well-established escrow team. You’ll be responsible for expanding our operations and conducting closing processes for real estate transactions. This position has a huge growth plan to head operations of the Austin office and be the key role in operations throughout the company! Even if you're just looking for a change of pace or a new team to call home, we will be happy to match what you're currently being offered and more. Our team is a dynamic, hard-working group of people who work hard and play hard! Applicants should demonstrate strong attention to detail and commitment to customer service. If you are looking for a lucrative position with a high-performing team, please apply today!
- Assemble and deliver closing statements to buyers, sellers, brokers, agents, and lenders
- Interact and coordinate with industry contacts such as realtors, loan officers, underwriters, brokers, buyers, and sellers
- Coordinate the issuance of title policies with title examiner
- Ensure all terms and conditions of the purchase agreement are being completed timely and accurately
- Finish administrative tasks such as reporting and ensure funds are disbursed accurately
- Draft required CDs
- Conduct all required activities related to post-closing
- Assist in overseeing operations
- Implement new and more efficient systems
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working with real estate closing: residential sales, refinance, commercial sales, REO, and short sale escrow
- Understanding of mortgage loans, title commitments, title insurance, and real estate contracts
- Experienced with software using escrow/title functions
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred — high school diploma required
- Firm understanding of real estate law, title and insurance, company policies and procedures, and regulatory guidelines
- A can-do attitude and drive to grow your career!
$65,000 - $90,000 Annual Salary + Bonus and Benefits
About Capital Title
Capital Title, The Ceshker Group, takes pride in having a great work environment and culture! With a family-first attitude and work hard play hard motto! Capital Title, The Ceshker Group, separates itself from other title offices by having attorneys available to assist in these important legal transactions when needed.