Big Block Realty
Our tight-knit escrow team is seeking an experienced escrow officer assistant to help us complete escrow closings in a timely and accurate manner. The successful candidate will have several years of experience managing real estate transactions and escrow closings with fine attention to detail, superb communications and problem-solving skills, and team spirit. We offer competitive compensation, along with the tools and technology to help you succeed. Please send us your resume today if you feel you are a match!
- Oversee proper accounting procedures are used when depositing and removing earnest money funds and final disbursement from the escrow account
- Review all contracts, commitments, and lender closing and escrow instructions to ensure a successful close
- Manage clerical and administrative duties on the escrow officer’s behalf to complete escrow transactions and necessary follow-up requests
- Assemble and complete closing documents such as settlement statements, escrow files, and closing statements
- Represent escrow officer during the closing process in client, title company insurance representative, loan officer, insurance company representatives, escrow processors, and team members, and real estate agents communications
- Typing resale escrow instructions, open title, order HOA and demands
- Responding in a timely, professional, and courteous manner to any customer inquiries
- Preparing and submitting closed loan package and disbursement documentation, recording package, final policy package to the appropriate internal department
- Experience with Microsoft office required, escrow software experience preferred
- Administrative support, secretarial, and clerical experience required
- Superb communications, time management, problem-solving, and customer service skills
- Minimum 2-3 years of previous experience as a residential or commercial escrow assistant
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- Complete knowledge of real estate transactions from start to finish
- Ability to package lender documents for signing and quality control upon return
- Ability to work with escrow software unsupervised
- Book of business not necessary (plus)
- Active CA Licensed Notary Public a plus (not required)
$36,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Big Block Realty
Big Block Realty is the biggest and fastest independently owned real estate brokerage in San Diego.
We have an internal independent DBO escrow company, Open Escrow working directly with our brokerage.
Voted best Real Estate brokerage the last 3 out of 5 years in the Union Tribune.
Over 1 billion dollars in annual real estate sales.
We have an amazing, fun, and dynamic company culture!
Inc 500, the #26 in 2016, #31 in 2017, #33 in 2018 fastest-growing private companies in America!