Pacific One Escrow, Inc.
Are you an experienced escrow officer assistant with a keen eye for detail, exceptional communications and problem-solving skills, and a positive team-player attitude? We are experiencing rapid growth and are seeking a high-performing assistant to help us with our pre-close and post-close duties. If you are looking for a position with an integrity-driven escrow team, look no further -- send us your resume today!
- Interface with escrow processors and team members, insurance company representatives, clients, loan officer, title insurance representative, and real estate agents on behalf of the escrow officer in the closing process
- Ensure closing documents, such as settlement statements, escrow files, and closing statements, are completed
- Review all contracts, commitments, and lender closing and escrow instructions to ensure a successful close
- Perform administrative and clerical duties for escrow officer to complete escrow transactions and necessary follow-up requests
- Assume other pre-closing and post-closing tasks as directed
- Exceptional problem solving, customer service, time management, and communications skills
- Experience with Microsoft office required, escrow software experience preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years of previous experience as a residential or commercial escrow assistant
$40,000 - $48,000 per year
About Pacific One Escrow, Inc.
We are an independent Escrow Company looking for motivated individuals who are interested in growing with us. We treat all our employees like family.
Offering more than 20 years of experience in residential resale, refinance, and commercial.
Come work with us!...you won't regret it.