Your Escrow Company
Are you an experienced escrow officer assistant with a keen eye for detail, exceptional communications and problem-solving skills, and a positive team-player attitude? We are experiencing rapid growth and are seeking a high-performing assistant to help us with our pre-close and post-close duties. If you are looking for a position with an integrity-driven escrow team, look no further, apply now!
- Manage clerical and administrative duties on the escrow officer’s behalf to complete escrow transactions and necessary follow-up requests
- Prepare closing documents such as settlement statements, escrow files, and closing statements
- Coordinate other pre-closing and post-closing responsibilities as directed
- Interface with escrow processors and team members, insurance company representatives, clients, loan officer, title insurance representative, and real estate agents on behalf of the escrow officer in the closing process
- Uphold proper accounting procedures when depositing or removing earnest money funds and final disbursement from the escrow account
- High school diploma or GED required -- some college preferred
- Microsoft office experience required, escrow software experience preferred
- Clerical, secretarial, and administrative duties experience required
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, communications, and customer service skills
- Minimum 2-3 years of previous experience as a residential or commercial escrow assistant
$20 - $25 hourly Depending on proven skill set
About Your Escrow Company
Fast paced Escrow Company that specializes in customer service, integrity and expertise.