Our tight-knit escrow team is seeking an experienced escrow officer assistant to help us complete escrow closings in a timely and accurate manner. The successful candidate will have several years of experience managing real estate transactions and escrow closings with fine attention to detail, superb communications and problem-solving skills, and team spirit. We offer competitive compensation, along with the tools and technology to help you succeed. Please send us your resume today if you feel you are a match!
- Perform administrative and clerical duties for escrow officer to complete escrow transactions and necessary follow-up requests
- Ensure closing documents, such as settlement statements, escrow files, and closing statements, are completed
- Review all contracts, commitments, and lender closing and escrow instructions to ensure a successful close
- Represent escrow officer during the closing process in client, title company insurance representative, loan officer, insurance company representatives, escrow processors, and team members, and real estate agents communications
- Coordinate other pre-closing and post-closing responsibilities as directed
The right candidate will be able to perform all duties of the escrow process including but not limited to opening processing, order title reports, work with lender request, process loan documents and be able to disburse a closed transaction with little to no supervision
- Microsoft office experience required, escrow software experience preferred
- Diploma from high school or GED required -- some college preferred
- Previous commercial or residential escrow assistant experience of 2-3 years
- Exceptional problem solving, customer service, time management, and communications skills
$37,000 - $45,700 yearly
About Power Escrow
Power Escrow is an independent escrow company in the north county coastal area with an experienced escrow team continuing to grow as we grow our business with a great following of clients. We are ready to grow again!