5 years minimum experience as an Escrow Officer. This is a full-time Escrow Manager position. This Escrow is an Independent/DBO Escrow Office and DBO requires 5 years experience as escrow officer.
- Build strong client relationships.
- Manage the entire process from opening to closing of an escrow.
- Ensure compliance with real estate contracts, lender instructions, title requirements, company requirements and other written instructions.
- Closely follow company procedures and make recommendations for improvements or changes.
- Responsible for preparing docs, working with software to reflect required changes, all files to be DBO complaint.
- Initiate wires for disbursement, conduct closing with customer, realtor, lenders, and attorneys.
- Open title and clear title issues, type escrow instructions, Order payoff demands, HOA docs, and demands, and coordinate with lender for buyer’s loan.
- Improve revenue flow and cut costs.
- Reconciliations, escrow banking, DBO reporting.
- Manage assistant(s).
- Ability to multitask, work in an environment where frequent interruptions may occur
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 5 years minimum experience as an officer
$60,000 - $72,000 yearly
About DBO Escrow
We are an independent, strong company with busy office, steady business and clients.