Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
We are looking for a high performing and experienced escrow officer assistant to join our well-established team! Our ideal candidate will have several years of managing real estate transactions and escrow closings with fine attention to detail, superb problem-solving and communication skills, and team spirit. If you are looking for an excellent position with opportunities for growth, apply today!
- Perform administrative and clerical duties for escrow officer to complete escrow transactions and necessary follow-up requests
- Review all contracts, commitments, and lender closing and escrow instructions to ensure a successful close
- Prepare closing documents such as settlement statements, escrow files, and closing statements
- Coordinate other pre-closing and post-closing responsibilities as directed
- Represent escrow officer during the closing process in client, title company insurance representative, loan officer, insurance company representatives, escrow processors, and team members, and real estate agents communications
- Some college preferred -- high school diploma or GED required
- Experience with Microsoft office required, escrow software experience preferred
- Clerical, secretarial, and administrative duties experience required
- Previous commercial or residential escrow assistant experience of 2-3 years
- Exceptional problem solving, customer service, time management, and communications skills
$25 - $30 hourly
About Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Our Top Agent Experts team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!