Are you an experienced escrow officer assistant with a keen eye for detail, exceptional communications and problem-solving skills, and a positive team-player attitude? We are experiencing rapid growth and are seeking a high-performing assistant to help us with our pre-close and post-close duties. If you are looking for a position with an integrity-driven escrow team, look no further, apply now!
- Support escrow officer by managing administrative and clerical duties to complete escrow transactions and any follow-up requests
- Review all contracts, commitments, and lender closing and escrow instructions to ensure a successful close
- Ensure closing documents, such as settlement statements, escrow files, and closing statements, are completed
- Interface with escrow processors and team members, insurance company representatives, clients, loan officer, title insurance representative, and real estate agents on behalf of the escrow officer in the closing process
- Maintain proper accounting procedures when depositing and removing earnest money funds and final disbursement from the escrow account
- Clerical, secretarial, and administrative duties experience required
- Superb communications, time management, problem-solving, and customer service skills
- 2-3 years of residential or commercial escrow assistant experience
- Some college preferred -- high school diploma or GED required
- Experience with Microsoft office required, escrow software experience preferred
- Remotely based in California - Northern CA or Southern CA
- 1-2 years of Escrow Assistant experience
- Strong customer service orientation
- Superb communications, time management, problem-solving, customer services skills
- Technical systems expertise required. Escrow Software, Gsuite, MS Office, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Nice to Haves:
- Associates degree or College degree preferred
- Startup experience
$50,000 - $55,000 yearly
We're here to make home buying and selling simple, affordable, and stress-free.
Reali is award winning and made up of collaborative Real Estate, Finance, Loans, Escrow, Title, and proven Technology Experts to deliver transparent, stress-free real estate solutions for buyers, sellers, and agents. Reali has cemented a winning reputation with an A+ from the BBB and was voted one of 2019’s Best Places to Work. At-A-Glance regarding our services: