CELEBRATION ESCROW, INC.
Growing company seeking experienced motivated escrow officer with a book of business to join our team. Responsibilities include expanding our operations and conducting closing processes for Real Estate transactions. Applicants should demonstrate strong attention to detail and commitment to EXCEPTIONAL customer service. If you are looking for an exciting position, a friendly work environment with great benefits, salary, and MAXIMUM commission potential, please apply! SIGNING BONUS OFFERED.
- Collaborate with the title examiner to issue the title policy
- Conduct professional interaction and coordinate with industry contacts such as loan officers, underwriters, realtors, brokers, buyers, and sellers
- Ensure all terms and conditions of the purchase agreement are being completed timely and accurately
- Assure all escrow transactions and escrow accounts are handled in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- Make sure to review all paperwork including title commitments, purchase and sale agreements, and lender instructions to prepare for closing
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are a must
- Prefer college degree or equivalent work experience — high school diploma required
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working with real estate closing: residential sales, refinance, commercial sales, REO and short sale escrow
- Must possess a strong understanding of real estate contracts, mortgage loans, title commitments, and title insurance
- Firm understanding of real estate law, title and insurance, company policies and procedures, and regulatory guidelines
- Experienced with software using escrow / title functions
$75,000 - $250,000
About CELEBRATION ESCROW, INC.
Mission: Our Mission is to provide bar none the BEST ESCROW service available treating each client as if they were our only client!
Vision: Our Vision is to make Celebration Escrow the place of choice to work, play and grow!
Value: We are responsible, accountable, respectful, effective, and efficient public stewards.
We promote honesty, integrity, and openness in all we do!