Experienced Escrow Closing Officer - Branch Manager
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced full-time escrow officer to oversee all aspects of real estate closings and operations.
Are you passionate about building relationships and rolling out the red carpet for clients during what is almost always an emotional transaction? Do you have an Advanced understanding of standard closing concepts, practices, and procedures of the real estate settlement industry?
Come join a company that cares just as much about its people as it does its clients. We are seeking someone who will grow with us and therefore we provide fantastic skill development opportunities.
If this sounds like you, we would love to chat! You’ll play a key position where you can truly shine.
- Review title commitment, lender instructions, purchase and sale agreements to be sure the duties and responsibilities are clear to facilitate closing
- Work in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations when dealing with escrow transactions and escrow accounts
- Ensure all terms and conditions of the purchase agreement are being completed timely and accurately
- Prepare and send out closing packages to buyers, sellers, brokers, attorneys, and lenders
- Collaborate with the title examiner to issue the title policy
- Complete administrative tasks such as reporting and ensure all funds are disbursed accurately
- Interact and coordinate with industry contacts such as realtors, loan officers, underwriters, brokers, buyers, and sellers
- Experienced with software using escrow / title functions
- Strong knowledge of the escrow process, title process, regulatory guidelines, and company policies / procedures
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are a must
- Prefer college degree or equivalent work experience — high school diploma required
- Must possess a strong understanding of real estate contracts, mortgage loans, title commitments, and title insurance
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Escrow Officer in residential sales, commercial sales, refinance, REO, or short sale escrow
- Outstanding organizational and customer service skills
- Ability to professionally manage challenging customers, diffuse conflict situations, and resolve closing issues quickly
$80,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Axes Title
Axes Title is a new entrant to the real estate settlement industry focused on building communities. We believe in relationships, not transactions. It takes a team and our people are our greatest asset.