Affiliated Title of Central FL
We’re seeking a motivated escrow officer to join our well-established escrow team. You’ll be responsible for expanding our operations and conducting closing processes for real estate transactions. Applicants should demonstrate strong attention to detail and commitment to customer service. If you are looking for an exciting position with a high-performing team, please apply today!
- Comply with all state and federal laws governing escrow transactions and escrow accounts
- Assemble and deliver closing statements to buyers, sellers, brokers, agents, and lenders
- Review title commitment, lender instructions, purchase and sale agreements to be sure the duties and responsibilities are clear to facilitate closing
- Complete administrative tasks such as reporting and ensure all funds are disbursed accurately
- Ensure all terms and conditions of the purchase agreement are being completed timely and accurately
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are a must
- Firm understanding of real estate law, title and insurance, company policies and procedures, and regulatory guidelines
- Understanding of mortgage loans, title commitments, title insurance, and real estate contracts
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working with real estate closing: residential sales, refinance, commercial sales, REO and short sale escrow
- Prefer college degree or equivalent work experience — high school diploma required
About Affiliated Title of Central FL
Fast-growing Title Company seeking experienced enthusiastic closers, excellent company benefits, and growth potential.