Meridian Escrow Services
Are you a highly motivated and experienced escrow officer with strong attention to detail and exemplary organization skills? If so, we are looking for you! You’ll ensure that escrow instructions are followed and lender requirements are met until closing documents are created in time for disbursing. If you are looking for an excellent closing position where you will contribute to a fun and fast-paced work environment, please start your application today!
- Adhere to all terms and conditions of the purchase agreement and monitor progress
- Assemble and deliver closing statements to buyers, sellers, brokers, agents, and lenders
- Obtain, review, and clarify purchase agreements, contracts, title commitments, and lender instructions to ensure successful closing
- Collaborate with the title examiner to issue the title policy
- Comply with all state and federal laws governing escrow transactions and escrow accounts
- Must possess proficiency in escrow / title software
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are a must
- Solid knowledge of title insurance, regulatory guidelines, the escrow process, legal documents, and real estate property law
- Possess a strong understanding of title commitments, mortgage loans, title insurance, and real estate contracts
- High school diploma required — work experience or college degree preferred
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Meridian Escrow Services
Meridian Escrow Services, Inc. is a California Corporation dedicated to providing exceptional service-driven escrow services to the real estate and lending industries.
At Meridian Escrow Services, Inc. our mission is to provide a full range of services for all clients. Our excellent, experienced, team works tirelessly to fulfill the requirements of all who seek our assistance. Through open communication and exceptional service, we strive to make the escrow process stress-free for buyers, sellers, agents and lenders alike.