PV Settlement, LLC
HUD-CD Prep Closing Coordinator
Are you a highly motivated and experienced escrow officer with strong attention to detail and exemplary organization skills? If so, we are looking for you! You’ll ensure that escrow instructions are followed and lender requirements are met until closing documents are created in time for disbursing. If you are looking for a lucrative closing position where you will contribute to a fun and fast-paced work environment, please send us your resume today!
- Comply with all state and federal laws governing escrow transactions and escrow accounts
- Obtain, review, and clarify purchase agreements, contracts, title commitments, and lender instructions to ensure successful closing
- Ensure all terms and conditions of the purchase agreement are being completed timely and accurately
- Complete administrative tasks such as reporting and ensure all funds are disbursed accurately
- Coordinate and interact professionally with industry contacts such as loan officers, underwriters, brokers, buyers, sellers, and realtors
- Firm understanding of real estate law, title and insurance, company policies and procedures, and regulatory guidelines
- Must possess a strong understanding of real estate contracts, mortgage loans, title commitments, and title insurance
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred — high school diploma required
- Proficient working with escrow / title software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
$15 - $20 hourly
About PV Settlement, LLC
We are a Pittsburgh based, locally owned and operated Title Insurance Company that wants to keep the local touch, but compete on a national level. The trajectory of our company is 85 degrees north, so if you want to be a part of a growing team, that is changing all stigmas in the title insurance industry, then join us!