RE/MAX Gold Coast
We are looking for a high performing and experienced escrow officer assistant to join our well-established team! Our ideal candidate will have several years of managing real estate transactions and escrow closings with fine attention to detail, superb problem-solving and communication skills, and team spirit. If you are looking for a lucrative position with opportunities for growth, we’d love to talk with you!
- Uphold proper accounting procedures when depositing or removing earnest money funds and final disbursement from the escrow account
- Read all contracts, commitments, and lender closing instructions to complete them in a timely fashion to ensure escrow closing
- Represent escrow officer during the closing process in client, title company insurance representative, loan officer, insurance company representatives, escrow processors, and team members, and real estate agents communications
- Ensure closing documents, such as settlement statements, escrow files, and closing statements, are completed
- Coordinate other pre-closing and post-closing responsibilities as directed
- Minimum 2-3 years of previous experience as a residential or commercial escrow assistant
- Administrative support, secretarial, and clerical experience required
- Diploma from high school or GED required -- some college preferred
- Microsoft office experience required, escrow software experience preferred
- Exceptional problem solving, customer service, time management, and communications skills
$18 - $20 hourly
About RE/MAX Gold Coast
RE/MAX Gold Coast is one of the most dynamic and respected real estate firms in Ventura County with more than 240 agents, eight branch offices, a property management company, a cleaning and our in-house escrow company. Visit the newest RE/MAX Gold Coast offices located in the beautiful Channel Islands Harbor and at The Collection in Oxnard.