Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Our tight-knit escrow team is seeking an experienced escrow officer assistant to help us complete escrow closings in a timely and accurate manner. The successful candidate will have several years of experience managing real estate transactions and escrow closings with fine attention to detail, superb communications and problem-solving skills, and team spirit. We offer competitive compensation, along with the tools and technology to help you succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Review all contracts, commitments, and lender closing and escrow instructions to ensure a successful close
- Prepare closing documents such as settlement statements, escrow files, and closing statements
- Uphold proper accounting procedures when depositing or removing earnest money funds and final disbursement from the escrow account
- Complete other pre-closing and post-closing duties as requested
- Interface with escrow processors and team members, insurance company representatives, clients, loan officer, title insurance representative, and real estate agents on behalf of the escrow officer in the closing process
- Strong experience with Microsoft office required, escrow software experience preferred
- Superb communications, time management, problem-solving, and customer service skills
- High school diploma or GED required -- some college preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years of previous experience as a residential or commercial escrow assistant
- Clerical, secretarial, and administrative duties experience required
$25 - $30 hourly
About Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Our Top Agent Experts team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!