Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
We’re seeking a motivated escrow officer to join our well-established escrow team. You’ll be responsible for expanding our operations and conducting closing processes for real estate transactions. Applicants should demonstrate strong attention to detail and commitment to customer service. If you are looking for an exciting position with a high-performing team, please apply today!
- Work in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations when dealing with escrow transactions and escrow accounts
- Collaborate with the title examiner to issue the title policy
- Coordinate and interact professionally with industry contacts such as loan officers, underwriters, brokers, buyers, sellers, and realtors
- Disburse escrow funds accurately and complete administrative tasks such as reporting
- Prepare and send out closing packages to buyers, sellers, brokers, attorneys, and lenders
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are a must
- Solid knowledge of title insurance, regulatory guidelines, the escrow process, legal documents, and real estate property law
- Over 3 years of real estate closing experience in residential sales, commercial sales, refinance, REO, or short sale escrow
- Experienced with software using escrow / title functions
- Understanding of mortgage loans, title commitments, title insurance, and real estate contracts
$18 - $20 hourly
About Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Our Top Agent Experts team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!