Escrow Closing Agent/Branch Manager
Houston's newest Patriot Title Location in the Vintage Park area is currently seeking a dynamic and experienced full-time escrow officer to oversee all aspects of mortgage closings. You’ll play a key position on a supportive team where you can truly shine. If you are looking for a well-established and industry-leading company to take your experience to the next level, we’d love to hear from you today!
$75,000 + 5-10% Commission Bonus if goal is met
- Finish administrative tasks such as reporting and ensure funds are disbursed accurately
- Conduct professional interaction and coordinate with industry contacts such as loan officers, underwriters, realtors, brokers, buyers, and sellers
- Assure all escrow transactions and escrow accounts are handled in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- Review title commitment, lender instructions, purchase and sale agreements to be sure the duties and responsibilities are clear to facilitate closing
- Collaborate with the title examiner to issue the title policy
- Experienced with software using escrow / title functions
- Must possess a strong understanding of real estate contracts, mortgage loans, title commitments, and title insurance
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working with real estate closing: residential sales, refinance, commercial sales, REO and short sale escrow
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Prefer college degree or equivalent work experience — high school diploma required
- Must be licensed in the state of Texas Department of Insurance
About Patriot Title
At Patriot Title our staff of seasoned professionals is dedicated to keeping you informed; exceeding your service expectation and simplifying your overall transaction. Putting clients first is the core concept of our business philosophy.