PV Settlement, LLC
We are currently seeking an experienced full-time escrow officer to oversee all aspects of mortgage closings. You’ll play a key position on a supportive team where you can truly shine. If you are looking for a well-established and industry-leading company to take your experience to the next level, apply today!
- Comply with all state and federal laws governing escrow transactions and escrow accounts
- Adhere to all terms and conditions of the purchase agreement and monitor progress
- Coordinate and interact professionally with industry contacts such as loan officers, underwriters, brokers, buyers, sellers, and realtors
- Complete administrative tasks such as reporting and ensure all funds are disbursed accurately
- Prepare and send out closing packages to buyers, sellers, brokers, attorneys, and lenders
- Strong knowledge of the escrow process, title process, regulatory guidelines, and company policies / procedures
- Understanding of mortgage loans, title commitments, title insurance, and real estate contracts
- Must possess proficiency in escrow / title software
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working with real estate closing: residential sales, refinance, commercial sales, REO and short sale escrow
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma required — work experience or college degree preferred
$15 - $20 hourly
About PV Settlement, LLC
We are a Pittsburgh based, locally owned and operated Title Insurance Company that wants to keep the local touch, but compete on a national level. The trajectory of our company is 85 degrees north, so if you want to be a part of a growing team, that is changing all stigmas in the title insurance industry, then join us!