Meridian Escrow Services
We’re seeking a motivated escrow officer to join our well-established escrow team. You’ll be responsible for expanding our operations and conducting closing processes for real estate transactions. Applicants should demonstrate strong attention to detail and commitment to customer service. If you are looking for a lucrative position with a high-performing team, please apply today!
- Finish administrative tasks such as reporting and ensure funds are disbursed accurately
- Comply with all state and federal laws governing escrow transactions and escrow accounts
- Coordinate and interact professionally with industry contacts such as loan officers, underwriters, brokers, buyers, sellers, and realtors
- Coordinate the issuance of title policies with title examiner
- Obtain, review, and clarify purchase agreements, contracts, title commitments, and lender instructions to ensure successful closing
- Monitor progress in compliance with all terms and conditions of purchase contracts
- Prepare and send out closing packages to buyers, sellers, brokers, attorneys, and lenders
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced with software using escrow / title functions
- Must possess a strong understanding of real estate contracts, mortgage loans, title commitments, and title insurance
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working with real estate closing: residential sales, refinance, commercial sales, REO and short sale escrow
$48,000+ base+ commission
About Meridian Escrow Services
Meridian Escrow Services, Inc. is a California Corporation dedicated to providing exceptional service driven escrow services to the real estate and lending industries.
At Meridian Escrow Services, Inc. our mission is to provide a full range of services for all clients. Our excellent, experienced, team works tirelessly to fulfill the requirements of all who seek our assistance. Through open communication and exceptional service, we strive to make the escrow process stress-free for buyers, sellers, agents and lenders alike.