Meridian Escrow Services
We’re seeking a motivated escrow officer to join our well-established escrow team. You’ll be responsible for expanding our operations and conducting closing processes for real estate transactions. Applicants should demonstrate strong attention to detail and commitment to customer service. If you are looking for an exciting position with a high-performing team, please apply today!
- Coordinate and interact professionally with industry contacts such as loan officers, underwriters, brokers, buyers, sellers, and realtors
- Review title commitment, lender instructions, purchase and sale agreements to be sure the duties and responsibilities are clear to facilitate closing
- Finish administrative tasks such as reporting and ensure funds are disbursed accurately
- Comply with all state and federal laws governing escrow transactions and escrow accounts
- Create and deliver closing settlement packages to agents, buyers, sellers, brokers, and lenders
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working with real estate closing: residential sales, refinance, commercial sales, REO and short sale escrow
- High school diploma required — work experience or college degree preferred
- Solid knowledge of title insurance, regulatory guidelines, the escrow process, legal documents, and real estate property law
- Experienced with software using escrow / title functions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
$48,000 - $60,000+
About Meridian Escrow Services
Meridian Escrow Services, Inc. is a California Corporation dedicated to providing exceptional service driven escrow services to the real estate and lending industries.
At Meridian Escrow Services, Inc. our mission is to provide a full range of services for all clients. Our excellent, experienced, team works tirelessly to fulfill the requirements of all who seek our assistance. Through open communication and exceptional service, we strive to make the escrow process stress-free for buyers, sellers, agents and lenders alike.