Century 21 Masters
Are you an experienced escrow officer assistant with a keen eye for detail, exceptional communications and problem-solving skills, and a positive team-player attitude? We are experiencing rapid growth and are seeking a high-performing assistant to help us with our pre-close and post-close duties. If you are looking for a position with an integrity-driven escrow team, look no further, apply now!
- Manage clerical and administrative duties on the escrow officer’s behalf to complete escrow transactions and necessary follow-up requests
- Interface with escrow processors and team members, insurance company representatives, clients, loan officer, title insurance representative, and real estate agents on behalf of the escrow officer in the closing process
- Coordinate other pre-closing and post-closing responsibilities as directed
- Prepare closing documents such as settlement statements, escrow files, and closing statements
- Read all contracts, commitments, and lender closing instructions to complete them in a timely fashion to ensure escrow closing
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, communications, and customer service skills
- Some college preferred -- high school diploma or GED required
- Previous commercial or residential escrow assistant experience of 2-3 years
- Clerical, secretarial, and administrative duties experience required
- Microsoft office experience required, escrow software experience preferred
$18 - $25 per hour
About Century 21 Masters
Century 21 Masters, has been in business for over 30 years. It has over 200 agents, with 9 offices in Southern California. Masters is led by Neil Schwartz, a 45-year veteran in the industry (and US Coast Guard Veteran) who is a nationally renowned recruiter and real estate coach. Masters takes pride in having some of the highest producing listing agents in the country
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.