Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
We are looking for a high-performing and experienced escrow officer assistant to join our well-established team! Our ideal candidate will have several years of managing real estate transactions and escrow closings with fine attention to detail, superb problem-solving and communication skills, and team spirit. If you are looking for an excellent position with opportunities for growth, apply today!
- Communicate with title insurance representatives, insurance company representatives, loan officer, escrow processors and team members, title company, real estate agents, and clients to assist escrow officer in the closing process
- Assume other pre-closing and post-closing tasks as directed
- Perform administrative and clerical duties for escrow officer to complete escrow transactions and necessary follow-up requests
- Assemble and complete closing documents such as settlement statements, escrow files, and closing statements
- Maintain proper accounting procedures when depositing and removing earnest money funds and final disbursement from the escrow account
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, communications, and customer service skills
- Some college preferred -- high school diploma or GED required
- Experience with Microsoft office required, escrow software experience preferred
- Must have previous clerical, secretarial, and administrative support experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of previous experience as a residential or commercial escrow assistant
$25 - $30 hourly
About Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Our Top Agent Experts team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!