Are you an experienced escrow officer assistant with a keen eye for detail, exceptional communications and problem-solving skills, and a positive team-player attitude? We are experiencing rapid growth and are seeking a high-performing assistant to help us with our pre-close and post-close duties. If you are looking for a position with an integrity-driven escrow team, look no further, apply now!
- Assemble and complete closing documents such as settlement statements, escrow files, and closing statements
- Assume other pre-closing and post-closing tasks as directed
- Communicate with title insurance representatives, insurance company representatives, loan officer, escrow processors and team members, title company, real estate agents, and clients to assist escrow officer in the closing process
- Understand all contracts, commitments, and lender and escrow instructions to assure completion for a timely escrow close
- Communicate with and schedule appointments with sellers in preparation for closing day,. Escrow Assistant will present and notarize signatures at the scheduled appointment.
- Obtain mortgage payoffs
- Experience with Microsoft office required, escrow software experience preferred
- Administrative support, secretarial, and clerical experience required
- 2-3 years of residential or commercial escrow assistant experience
- Some college preferred -- high school diploma or GED required
- Exceptional problem solving, customer service, time management, and communications skills
$15 - $17 hourly
About Trustworthy Title
Trustworthy Title & Escrow is a customer service oriented Title Insurance Company that helps people move to the next phase of their lives through real estate transactions. We love to meet challenges and deadlines through a high level of communication with all parties to the transaction. You are the right candidate if you love challenges in a high speed, multi-tasking environment.