Mid Valley Escrow
We are looking for a high performing and experienced escrow officer assistant to join our well-established team! Our ideal candidate will have several years of managing real estate transactions and escrow closings with fine attention to detail, superb problem-solving and communication skills, and team spirit. If you are looking for an excellent position with opportunities for growth, apply today!
- Complete other pre-closing and post-closing duties as requested
- Perform administrative and clerical duties for escrow officer to complete escrow transactions and necessary follow-up requests
- Review all contracts, commitments, and lender closing and escrow instructions to ensure a successful close
- Represent escrow officer during the closing process in client, title company insurance representative, loan officer, insurance company representatives, escrow processors, and team members, and real estate agents communications
- Oversee proper accounting procedures are used when depositing and removing earnest money funds and final disbursement from the escrow account
- Administrative support, secretarial, and clerical experience required
- Previous commercial or residential escrow assistant experience of 2-3 years
- Strong experience with Microsoft office required, escrow software experience preferred
- Diploma from high school or GED required -- some college preferred
- Exceptional problem solving, customer service, time management, and communications skills
$45,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Mid Valley Escrow
We are a dynamic and very busy well-established escrow company. We are a fun and exciting atmosphere.