Mid Valley Escrow
We are looking for a high performing and experienced escrow officer assistant to join our well-established team! Our ideal candidate will have several years of managing real estate transactions and escrow closings with fine attention to detail, superb problem-solving and communication skills, and team spirit. If you are looking for a lucrative position with opportunities for growth, we’d love to talk with you!
- Assemble and complete closing documents such as settlement statements, escrow files, and closing statements
- Interface with escrow processors and team members, insurance company representatives, clients, loan officer, title insurance representative, and real estate agents on behalf of the escrow officer in the closing process
- Read all contracts, commitments, and lender closing instructions to complete them in a timely fashion to ensure escrow closing
- Uphold proper accounting procedures when depositing or removing earnest money funds and final disbursement from the escrow account
- Manage clerical and administrative duties on the escrow officer’s behalf to complete escrow transactions and necessary follow-up requests
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, communications, and customer service skills
- Strong experience with Microsoft office required, escrow software experience preferred
- Must have previous clerical, secretarial, and administrative support experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of previous experience as a residential or commercial escrow assistant
- High school diploma or GED required -- some college preferred
$45,000 - $65,000 plus Notaries
About Mid Valley Escrow
We are a dynamic and very busy well-established escrow company. We are located in Granada Hills in the San Fernando Valley. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits all within a fun and loose atmosphere.