Keller Williams Pacific Estates
Overall, we are looking for an individual who is detail-oriented and professional; able to handle confidential information, possess strong communication, both verbal and written, has the ability to work independently, and as part of a team as well as the ability to multitask and perform well under pressure.
- Our escrow assistant will manage the entire real estate closing process, including compliance with real estate contracts, lender instructions, title requirements, company requirements and other written instructions.
- He/She will be responsible for taking escrow accounts from origination to closing of each loan by determining requirements; assembling, preparing, reviewing, processing, and distributing closing documents.
- Must understand and manage the entire real estate closing process for residential properties.
- Conduct closing with customer, realtor, and loan officer and complete closing by recording and filing documents and preparing and distributing final closing statements and title policies.
- Prepare HUD statements in accordance with lender instructions and applicable law. Verify against the HUD statement that all disbursements have been paid correctly
- Close escrow account by balancing and disbursing funds. Ensure all payoffs have been collected, mailed, delivered or wired according to instructions. Oversee the issuance of checks, bills and statements, receipts, and any other documents needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Technical Skills – Must have demonstrated advanced level PC skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
About Keller Williams Pacific Estates
In everything we do, our passion is derived through an unbridled enthusiasm for what we can do for each other. We became #1 because we value our culture as #1!
For our clients, colleagues and peers, our high expectation for service, camaraderie and purpose can only be met through upholding the four pillars in which our culture is built upon: