Fidelity National Title Agency of Nevada, Inc.
We are looking for a high performing and experienced escrow officer assistant to join our well-established team! Our ideal candidate will have several years of managing real estate transactions and escrow closings with fine attention to detail, superb problem-solving and communication skills, and team spirit. If you are looking for an excellent position with opportunities for growth, apply today!
- Complete other pre-closing and post-closing duties as requested
- Manage clerical and administrative duties on the escrow officer’s behalf to complete escrow transactions and necessary follow-up requests
- Ensure closing documents, such as settlement statements, escrow files, and closing statements, are completed
- Read all contracts, commitments, and lender closing instructions to complete them in a timely fashion to ensure escrow closing
- Communicate with title insurance representatives, insurance company representatives, loan officer, escrow processors and team members, title company, real estate agents, and clients to assist escrow officer in the closing process
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, communications, and customer service skills
- Previous commercial or residential escrow assistant experience of 2-3 years
- Administrative support, secretarial, and clerical experience required
- High school diploma or GED required -- some college preferred
- Microsoft office experience required, escrow software experience preferred
$19 - $24 Salary plus incentives
About Fidelity National Title Agency of Nevada, Inc.
FNTIC is Nevada’s premier provider of Title and Escrow services, and one of the nation's leading RE service companies providing title insurance and escrow services.
THE FNT COMMITMENT
At Fidelity, commitment is not just a word-it's a conviction. We
take pride in our desire to serve our customers to the best of our ability.
FNF's customer service and the level of employee loyalty & commitment are enhanced by our employee stock ownership, which serves as a motivational force for FNT employees who recognize the Company's success is dependent upon their
efforts and contributions.
Fidelity employees uphold the six corporate precepts upon which the Company was founded:
- Bias For Action
- Autonomy and Entrepreneurship
- Employee Ownership
- Minimal Bureaucracy
- Close Customer Relationships
- Highest Standard of Conduct