Keller Williams Pacific Estates Cerritos
We are looking for a high performing and experienced escrow officer assistant to join our well-established team! Our ideal candidate will have several years of managing real estate transactions and escrow closings with fine attention to detail, superb problem-solving and communication skills, and team spirit. If you are looking for an excellent position with opportunities for growth, apply today!
- Ensure closing documents, such as settlement statements, escrow files, and closing statements, are completed
- Represent escrow officer during the closing process in client, title company insurance representative, loan officer, insurance company representatives, escrow processors, and team members, and real estate agents communications
- Uphold proper accounting procedures when depositing or removing earnest money funds and final disbursement from the escrow account
- Review all contracts, commitments, and lender closing and escrow instructions to ensure a successful close
- Coordinate other pre-closing and post-closing responsibilities as directed
- Strong experience with Microsoft office required, escrow software experience preferred
- Superb communications, time management, problem-solving, and customer service skills
- Must have previous clerical, secretarial, and administrative support experience
- High school diploma or GED required -- some college preferred
- 2-3 years of residential or commercial escrow assistant experience
About Keller Williams Pacific Estates Cerritos
Keller Williams Pacific Estates Cerritos...Where Collaboration Drives High Performance!
We pride ourselves on providing our agents with tools and high-level training to set themselves above the competition. Culture and Collaboration is the opportunity to help you grow. By joining our team, we will help you reach your goals efficiently with proven systems and models. We provide leads through some of the most advanced Lead generation technology in the industry. Join us today!!