Our tight-knit escrow team is seeking an experienced escrow officer assistant to help us complete escrow closings in a timely and accurate manner. The successful candidate will have several years of experience managing real estate transactions and escrow closings with fine attention to detail, superb communications and problem-solving skills, and team spirit. We offer competitive compensation, along with the tools and technology to help you succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Interface with escrow processors and team members, insurance company representatives, clients, loan officer, title insurance representative, and real estate agents on behalf of the escrow officer in the closing process
- Understand all contracts, commitments, and lender and escrow instructions to assure completion for a timely escrow close
- Assume other pre-closing and post-closing tasks as directed
- Maintain proper accounting procedures when depositing and removing earnest money funds and final disbursement from the escrow account
- Perform administrative and clerical duties for escrow officer to complete escrow transactions and necessary follow-up requests
The right candidate will be able to perform all duties of the escrow process including but not limited to opening processing, order title reports, work with lender request, process loan documents and be able to disburse a closed transaction with little to no supervision
- Clerical, secretarial, and administrative duties experience required
- Some college preferred -- high school diploma or GED required
- Superb communications, time management, problem-solving, and customer service skills
- Microsoft office experience required, escrow software experience preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years of previous experience as a residential or commercial escrow assistant
$37,000 - $45,700 yearly
About Power Escrow
Power Escrow is an independent escrow company in the north county coastal area with an experienced escrow team continuing to grow as we grow our business with a great following of clients. We are ready to grow again!