Nevada Real Estate Group
We’re seeking a motivated escrow officer to join our well-established escrow team. You’ll be responsible for expanding our operations and conducting closing processes for real estate transactions. Applicants should demonstrate strong attention to detail and commitment to customer service. If you are looking for an exciting position with a high-performing team, please apply today!
- Ensure all terms and conditions of the purchase agreement are being completed timely and accurately
- Conduct professional interaction and coordinate with industry contacts such as loan officers, underwriters, realtors, brokers, buyers, and sellers
- Create and deliver closing settlement packages to agents, buyers, sellers, brokers, and lenders
- Complete administrative tasks such as reporting and ensure all funds are disbursed accurately
- Assure all escrow transactions and escrow accounts are handled in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- High school diploma required — work experience or college degree preferred
- 3+ years of real estate closing escrow transactions experience with residential sales, REO, refinance, short sale escrow, or commercial
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are a must
- Proficient working with escrow / title software
- Must possess a strong understanding of real estate contracts, mortgage loans, title commitments, and title insurance
$84,000 + Bonus
About Nevada Real Estate Group
Join the #1 Real Estate Team in Nevada!